1. Compatible with Arduino IDE 1.5 (OSX/Win/Linux)
2. Fully signed drivers and executable for easy installation
3. USB programming, USB device emulation, USB-CDC virtual serial port emulation
4. 16 MHz AVR MCU - using a true 16Mhz precision crystal
5. 16KB Flash Memory (14.5K+ after bootloader)
6. Serial over USB debugging and communication!
7. 14 I/O Pins (2 shared with USB)
8. I2C, true SPI, UART, LIN, and USI
9. ADC on 10 pins
10. 3 PWM Channels (which can be assigned to a selection of pins)
11. Power via USB, or External Source - 5v or 6-16v (automatic selection)
12. On-board button that can be used as a reset, program, or user button - or can be disabled
to use that pin as general i/o - without changing the bootloader
13. On-board 150mA 5V regulator
14. Power LED and Test/Status LED (on Pin 1)
15. User accessible solder jumpers to disable LEDs, and other features for lower power consumption
16. Two mounting holes.
17. Breadboard compatible pin out/spacing (the three side header pins are only for legacy shield support).
1 x Digispark Pro Kickstarter Development Board
There are currently no any reviews about this product.
There are currently no any question about this product.
Usually leaves our warehouse in 1-3 business days. Sometimes, it takes a long time 6-9 business days because of a few issues from stock inventory, number of orders in day.
You can see the shipping cost on any product page. The cost will be update once you change your location/country. Most of the shipping cost is FREE for United States, United Kingdom, Canada and Australia.
For other countries, the shipping cost will be calculated based on your country. If you feel your shipping cost is too expensive. Please feel free to contact us and we will review and down the cost for you.
We proudly offer international shipping to over 180 countries. Click here to see a list of supported countries by region. Please note, the estimated delivery time displayed at checkout combines the time to process your order, transit time to our International export facility plus the processing time to ship it.
Estimated Delivery Time:
Basically, the estimated shipping time will take about 30 working days because of we only support the Standard Shipping Service at this time. If you have an urgent package and want to receive it soon, please feel free to contact us and we will re-quote the shipping cost and notice you. Absolutely, it's faster.
You can read details about the shipping information here.